Summary of our services:
- Business plan
- Budget and trading forecasts
- Financial modelling
- Personal tax (including sole-traders and partnership)
- Cash flow projections
- Business health check
- Feasibility study and analysis
- Investment appraisal
- Business procedures and manuals
- Internal audit sourcing
- Risk management
- ISO certification consultancy
- Liaising with banks and financial institutions
Our consultants have vast experience of management consultancy working with companies ranging from SMEs to multinational companies. We can setup budgets and forecasts, spreadsheet models to analyse information, reporting models to give you a monthly overview of your business health, system selection & implementation and staff training etc.
Management Accounts, Profit & Cash-flow Forecasts, and Budgets
Management accounts will provide peace of mind that the business is moving along nicely, but if not they can be a timely pointer of the issues which require addressing.
As your business grows, so does your need for sound financial advice and control. This fundamental requirement is often neglected and as a result many talented people see their businesses fail. Many small businesses just aren�t in a position to retain a full-time finance professional. Hence we are here to help you.
Management accounts are invaluable at providing businesses with information to run their operations and plan for the future. To be of any use to a business they need to be produced in the shortest time possible and be both accurate and informative. Businesses have different needs depending on the size and complexity of their operation, but a set of management accounts can include any or all of the following:
- Profit & loss accounts and Balance sheet, possibly analysed by department / division / subsidiary;
- Actual performance measured against budget;
- Cash-flow projections, and future profit projections;
- Key performance indicators;
- Other information such as debtor turnaround times and staff absence levels.