Travel Industry Consultancy
Whether you are looking to start a new travel business and need to apply for your first ATOL or IATA accreditation, we can help.
Our service includes:
- Assessment of the type of IATA Accreditation you need.
- New IATA Accreditations, obtained quickly, efficiently and at the right level for you.
- Completion of the IATA application form and help in compiling all of the supporting documentation.
- Preparation of specific business plan and financial projections for the IATA application.
- Provide supporting information to help pre-empt any questions and speed up the application process.
- Liaise, prepare responses and chase IATA regarding applications.
- Negotiate with IATA to ensure a favourable decision is reached.
- Help compile all of the grant requirements (including bonds and insurances).
- Provide ongoing support once the IATA Accreditation is in place
- Applying for your first ATOL can be daunting so let us help to guide you through the process.
- Advise you which categories you require on your ATOL (Packages, Flight-Plus, Flight-Only);
- Prepare or review your application to the Civil Aviation Authority;
- Prepare or review your business plan, financial projections and any supporting documents;
- Attend your first meeting with the Civil Aviation Authority;
- Help arrange any bonding or other security requirements. We can assist by introducing specialist insurance firms to provide expert assistance in the provision of travel industry bond and insurance requirements.